Wet Sounds Icon 8 Tower Speaker Package (Set of 4)
Wet Sounds Icon 8 Wakeboard Tower Speakers
The Wet Sounds Icon 8 Wakeboard Tower Speakers offer high performing tower speakers designed for those that crave a full, mid-bass sound and clean, detailed highs in a small form factor. The Icon 8 Tower Speakers are designed for full sound in and around the boat and wakesurfing range utilizing an 8" continuous mid-bass driver with grill-mounted, pure titanium, 1" tweeter in a compact size.
Wet Sounds Icon 8 Tower Speaker Specifications
- Sold in Pairs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20K HZ
- RMS Watts: 150 W
- PEAK Watts: 300 W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 92 db @ 1watt/1 meter
- Mid Bass: 8" composite cone with polyurethane surround
- Hang Height: 9.56"
- Hang Weight: 6.6 lbs each
- High Frequency: 1" HLT Titanium Tweeterr
Wet Sounds HTX-2 2 Channel Marine Amplifier
The Wet Sounds HTX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. HTX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs.
Wet Sounds HTX-2 2 Channel Marine Amplifier Features:
- Optimized performance circuitry with class-D power supplies
- Extreme power output packed inside a small chassis
- Thermal overload protection
- Flexible crossovers
- High-mass heat sink
- Smart microprocessor for great electronic performance
- Backed by Wet Sounds’ 2-year limited warranty to protect your investment
Wet Sounds HTX-2 2 Channel Marine Amplifier Specifications:
- Stereo @ 4 Ohms: 150 x 2 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- Stereo @ 2 Ohms: 300 x 2 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- Mono @ 4 Ohms: 600 x 1 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V to 6.0V
- Crossover Range Low Pass: 50Hz - 250Hz 12dB/Octav
- Crossover Range Subsonic Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz 12dB/Octav
- S/N Ratio (Awtg): >60dB (1 watt 4 Ohm) | >99dB (125 watts 4 Ohm)
- Dimensions: 9.53” x 7.13” x 3”
- Remote Attenuation: +0.7 - -29dB
- Bass Boost: 0db -12db @ 45Hz
- Separation: >52dB
- Channels: 2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Series: HTX
Speaker Model (varies based on selection): ICON 8 B-FC SA | ICON 8 B-FC SS | ICON 8 B-SC | ICON 8 B-SXM | ICON 8 B-X | ICON 8 W-FC SA | ICON 8 W-FC SS | ICON 8 W-SC | ICON 8 W-SXM | ICON 8 W-X
- 2 Years
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).