Wet Sounds Active Marine Sub Enclosure
The Wet Sounds Stealth series subwoofer enclosures are powered subwoofer enclosures providing the ultimate all-in-one solution for bass in your ride! The tough and durable molded polyethylene housings are designed to handle any harsh environment while providing superior low-end output. The built-in class D amp is sealed to protect against moisture and dirt for extra protection and power.
All AS Stealth series subwoofers have been designed with the correct connections to be “plug & play” making the installation incredibly easy on Wet Sounds Stealth Ultra HD soundbars, but will work perfectly with another brand or an older Wet Sounds Sound Bar as well. The physics of sound tells us that any subwoofer increases its output when allowed to “load” into a wall, corner, or some other structure. Since every vehicle & application is different, we suggest you experiment & move the subwoofer around to find the optimal position.
Wet Sounds Active Marine Sub Enclosure Features
- Rotationally-Molded Polyethylene Housing - tough enough to withstand harsh environments
- Sealed High-efficiency Class D Amp
- Easy Plug & Play connections with Stealth Ultra HD Sound Bars or any other system
- High excursion subwoofer driver
- Remote level control included
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Durable aluminum grill
- Auto or manual turn-on function
- Thermal over/under voltage protection
Wet Sounds Active Marine Sub Enclosure Specifications
- Amp: Built-in 500 W Amp
- Frequency Response: 20 - 250 Hz
- Battery Voltage Range: 10.5 - 16 VDC
- Variable Low Pass Crossover: 50 - 200 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0-12dB @ 45 Hz
- 10" Sub Dimensions: 14.75"W x 12.75"H x 11.5"D
- 10" Sub Weight: 22.4lbs
- 8" Sub Dimensions: 9.5"W x 10.0"H x 10.75"D
- 8" Sub Weight: 20.5lbs
- 2 Years
- Manufacturer Part Number
- STEALTH AS-10
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).