WakeMAKERS Ultra Complete Reversible Pump Ballast System (Open Box)
Connect the optimal ballast bag and experience the ultimate flexibility in wake enhancement. The design is similar to what you would find installed in your favorite wakeboard boat but with better performance and more importantly without the factory installed price tag.
Everything You Need
This complete solution includes everything you need to integrate a fully automated wakeboard ballast system into any location in your boat. The hard work is done so forget about spending hours researching what to buy and from where. Leave the system optimization to the ballast experts and enjoy the convenience of push button wake enhancement all from the comfort of the drivers seat.
If you enjoy spending an afternoon with your boat, or just don't have a dealer or marine service center in your area, this kit is designed for you. The entire system can be installed in a few hours with minimal tools. Drilling two holes in the boat will be required for each system. We have labeled each end of the hose and have pre terminated as many fittings into the ends as we could. Even the electrical components of the system have been engineered with easy installation in mind. You will be thankful for the fully modular wiring harness with the industries best, Smart and Safe connection system.
A fully integrated ballast system should be installed to provide convenience. The first element of convenience should be it’s concealment. When installed correctly the only thing visible to your passengers will be a dash mounted switch. That makes the premium reversible pump ballast system truly an out of sight out of mind product.
Speed should be for the most important element when measuring ballast system performance. By utilizing the Johnson's fastest self priming impeller pump and 1” diameter hose this system is optimized to fill and drain bags at around 100 pounds of water a minute. Since we include a one way check valve on the vent line you can assume that this ballast bag will drain as flat as a pancake.
Lifetime technical support
If you need assistance working through the installation into your boat, please contact a ballast expert.
- 3/4" Bronze Thru-Hull Intake
- 3/4" Bronze Ball Valve (emergency shut off valve)
- 3/4" Thread x 1" Hose Barb Intake Adapter Fitting
- Premium Reversible Ballast Pump (100 lbs. Water / Minute)
- 1" Black Ballast Fill/Drain Hose (15 Feet)
- 1” Flow-Rite Quick Release Elbow Fitting
- 1” Quick Connect Bag Fitting (Ronix Eight.3 and Straight Line Sumo Compatible)
- 3/4" Flow-Rite Quick Release Elbow Fitting
- 3/4" Quick Connect Bag Fitting (Ronix Eight.3 and Straight Line Sumo Compatible)
- 3/4" Black Ballast Vent Hose (15 Feet)
- 3/4" Inline Check Valve Fitting (Vent Hose)
- 3/4" Stainless Steel Thru-hull Vent Fitting (Straight)
- Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- Clear Silicone Marine Adhesive
- 12 Gauge Pump Harness (20 feet)
- 12 Gauge Battery Harness (20 feet)
- 12 Gauge Switch Block Module
- Rocker Switch /w Standard Ballast Cover
- 12 Gauge Battery Terminal Module
- 30 Amp Fuses
Ballast System Parts List
- 2 Years
- Manufacturer Part Number
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).