Slingshot Pill / Option Wakeboard Package
Slingshot Pill Wakeboard
For hardcore boat riders, the Slingshot Pill Wakeboard features some of Slingshot's most impressive channel technology in the line-up. NACA tech channels are cut on a constant curve, smoothing out the flow of water across the bottom of the board when on edge. This equates to more grip when you need it most (edging into the wake) without having to sacrifice speed. The Pill boosts off the wake thanks to stiff flex which triggers an immediate reaction for a “snappier” and livelier feel. Strap into the Pill and be prepared for blastoff!
Slingshot Pill Wakeboard Features
- Naca Tech Channels: Cut on a constant curve, naca tech channels smoothly re-direct the flow of water down along the channels to increase traction without sacrificing speed.
- Rigid Flex: Stiffest flex pattern in the line, very immediate reaction, responds the fastest, snaps back delivering the most immediate pop, holds shape better on bigger landings.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls: Slingshot transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all their boards. Their innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- 3-Stage Rocker Profile: Slower board speed on the water, bigger pop off the wake. Ideal for hard-hitting boat riding.
- Edge Enhancers Bolt-on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge up the wake and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops. Just don’t get caught trying to nosepress these bad boys through the park.
Slingshot Option Wakeboard Boot
The Slingshot Option Wakeboard Boots are the perfect blend of high-end design influence and entry-level functionality and value. It’s a boot that can be shared amongst several riders thanks to the open toe design, while the Gummy Strap closure provides the comfort, performance, and support of a full-function closed-toe boot. The Option’s Tri-Zone Closure allows for a customizable fit between different riders and allows for comfortable use across a larger range of shoe sizes.
Slingshot Option Wakeboard Boot Features
- Classic Open Toe Design: Open toe boots are great when looking to share gear between riders. Some feet are bigger, others are small-er, and the open toe is accommodating for all.
- Tri-Zone Closure: Upper, middle, and lower zones can be customized using our signature Gummy Straps to deliver the EXACT fit riders are looking for. Some like them tight at the bottom, others like them tight at the top, then there are those who ride them all FULLY CRANKED. The Choice is yours.
- Interchangeable Gummy Straps (secondary colorway included): Utilizes super strong, high-tension Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) to cinch your boots tight. No more loosening over time, no more hook and loop, no more cumbersome closure systems: Gummy Straps stretch when you fasten them, then squeeze your boots tight as you ride.
- Bottomless Base System: The Bottomless Base System places the toes and heels if the internal liners DIRECTLY onto the surface of the board, giving riders the most “connected” feel to the board as well as the most immediate reaction of the board when initiating toe and heel pressure.
- Integrated J-Bars: Located in the heels of each Slingshot boot liner, these built-in J bars “embrace” the achilles with love and affection, increasing comfort and helping to lock the heel into position for the most secure fit.
- 3D Molded Tongue: The 3D Molded Tongue is all about comfort and fit, meaning it fits the contours of your ankles the first time, eliminating the need to “break them in”.
- 1 Year
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).