Slingshot Pill / KTV Wakeboard Package
Slingshot Pill Wakeboard
For hardcore boat riders, the Slingshot Pill Wakeboard features some of Slingshot's most impressive channel technology in the line-up. NACA tech channels are cut on a constant curve, smoothing out the flow of water across the bottom of the board when on edge. This equates to more grip when you need it most (edging into the wake) without having to sacrifice speed. The Pill boosts off the wake thanks to stiff flex which triggers an immediate reaction for a “snappier” and livelier feel. Strap into the Pill and be prepared for blastoff!
Slingshot Pill Wakeboard Features
- Naca Tech Channels: Cut on a constant curve, naca tech channels smoothly re-direct the flow of water down along the channels to increase traction without sacrificing speed.
- Rigid Flex: Stiffest flex pattern in the line, very immediate reaction, responds the fastest, snaps back delivering the most immediate pop, holds shape better on bigger landings.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls: Slingshot transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all their boards. Their innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- 3-Stage Rocker Profile: Slower board speed on the water, bigger pop off the wake. Ideal for hard-hitting boat riding.
- Edge Enhancers Bolt-on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge up the wake and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops. Just don’t get caught trying to nosepress these bad boys through the park.
Slingshot KTV Wakeboard Boot
The KTV is the simplest high-performance boot in the Slingshot lineup. No liners to lose and no laces to fiddle with ... just a simple boot that rises to the occasion in all riding conditions and locations. You’ll be in and out of the board in a flash thanks to the Gummy Strap closure system, which is simple, effective, and reliable. As an added bonus, Gummy Straps can be swapped out for different color combinations (secondary colorway included) to add a personal “flair” to your setup. The KTV’s direct-connect soles deliver all the right feels on top of the board, giving you the confidence you need to take your steeze to the next level!
Slingshot KTV Wakeboard Boot Features
- Tri-Zone Closure: Upper, middle and lower zones can be customized using our signature Gummy Straps to deliver the EXACT fit riders are looking for.
- Interchangeable Gummy Straps (secondary colorway included): Utilizes super strong, high-tension Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) to cinch your boots tight. No more loosening over time, no more hook and loop, no more cumbersome closure systems: Gummy Straps stretch when you fasten them, then squeeze your boots tight as you ride.
- Direct Connect Soles: Base plates are a thing of the past. Slingshot’s Direct-Connect Soles reduce the footprint of the boot and allow the board to flex more efficiently underfoot. With a direct connection to the deck, the reaction time of the board is immediate when you engage on your toes or heels to set an edge. This increases rider feel and control and improves the overall connection to your board.
- Integrated J-Bars: Located in the heels of each Slingshot boot liner, these built-in J bars “embrace” the achilles with love and affection, increasing comfort and helping to lock the heel into position for the most secure fit.
- Ultralight K9 Mounting System: Slingshot’s K9 Mounting System provides a solid connection to your board, eliminates heel/toe lift and provides fully customizable mounting options so you can set your stance exactly the way you want it.
- Forged Aluminum Track: Heavy boots are a thing of the past. Slingshot’s forged aluminum track is stronger and lighter than our tracks in previous years. This means a lighter overall setup weight. Lighter & stronger? You really can’t beat that.
- 1 Year
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).