Slingshot Nomad / Option Wakeboard Package
Slingshot Nomad Wakeboard
The Nomad is the Godfather of the big board revolution. Built as a crossover model between boat and cable, this board is what lead us to the discovery that bigger boards bring bigger pop, smoother landings, more stability, and of course MORE STYLE on the water. With the added surface area, riders are able to plane at slower speeds, ride with less tension on the line, and in turn, spend more time riding with less fatigue on the body. The Nomad has enough stiffness in the belly to deliver excellent pop behind the boat, yet in the past few seasons has become a cable favorite as well.
Slingshot Nomad Wakeboard Features
- Slingleshot Fusion Sidewalls: Slingshot transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all their boards. Their innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base: With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
- Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible, and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength, and allows for a more consistent flex underfoot.
- Continuous Rocker Profile: Faster board speed on the water, ride for longer with less arm drag, exciting, fast, and fun feel.
- Belly Channels: Gives an additional grip, stability, and traction on the water. A tighter, more locked-in feel.
- Edge Enhancers: Bolt-on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge up the wake and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops. Just don’t get caught trying to nosepress these bad boys through the park.
Slingshot Option Wakeboard Boot
The Slingshot Option Wakeboard Boots are the perfect blend of high-end design influence and entry-level functionality and value. It’s a boot that can be shared amongst several riders thanks to the open toe design, while the Gummy Strap closure provides the comfort, performance, and support of a full-function closed-toe boot. The Option’s Tri-Zone Closure allows for a customizable fit between different riders and allows for comfortable use across a larger range of shoe sizes.
Slingshot Option Wakeboard Boot Features
- Classic Open Toe Design: Open toe boots are great when looking to share gear between riders. Some feet are bigger, others are small-er, and the open toe is accommodating for all.
- Tri-Zone Closure: Upper, middle, and lower zones can be customized using our signature Gummy Straps to deliver the EXACT fit riders are looking for. Some like them tight at the bottom, others like them tight at the top, then there are those who ride them all FULLY CRANKED. The Choice is yours.
- Interchangeable Gummy Straps (secondary colorway included): Utilizes super strong, high-tension Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) to cinch your boots tight. No more loosening over time, no more hook and loop, no more cumbersome closure systems: Gummy Straps stretch when you fasten them, then squeeze your boots tight as you ride.
- Bottomless Base System: The Bottomless Base System places the toes and heels if the internal liners DIRECTLY onto the surface of the board, giving riders the most “connected” feel to the board as well as the most immediate reaction of the board when initiating toe and heel pressure.
- Integrated J-Bars: Located in the heels of each Slingshot boot liner, these built-in J bars “embrace” the achilles with love and affection, increasing comfort and helping to lock the heel into position for the most secure fit.
- 3D Molded Tongue: The 3D Molded Tongue is all about comfort and fit, meaning it fits the contours of your ankles the first time, eliminating the need to “break them in”.
- 1 Year
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).