2021 Slingshot Native Wakeboard
Inspired by one of Slingshot’s flagship models, the Native Wakeboard is a new age crossover board to dominate both the boat and the park. The subtle flex tips of this board feature an exaggerated elliptical concave that delivers fun and floaty transitions from edge to edge. In the park, the Native embraces round surfaces and helps riders lock in for longer presses while offering more control and “feel”. If you were ever a fan of the legacy “Recoil” and “Response” models from Slingshot, the Native is what happens when you put those two in a blender and add a double shot of new age influence from team riders like Alex Graydon.
Slingshot Native Wakeboard Features
- Subtle Flex Tips: With softer lines and transitions than Slingshot’s standard Slingshot Flex Tip, this smooth taper to thinner tips disperses the flex more throughout the entire board; 60% flex in the tips, 40% flex through the belly.
- Elliptical Concave: Imagine this like a reverse rocker running from edge to edge at the tip and tail of the board, allowing the tip and tail to wrap around round park features and “hold” for longer. Yep, your nose and tail presses on the pipe rail just got a whole lot sweeter, and when riding on the water makes for a fun and floaty transition for heel to toe.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls: We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base: With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
- Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex underfoot.
- Continuous Rocker Profile: Faster board speed on the water, ride for longer with less arm fatigue, exciting, fast, and fun feel.
- Edge Enhancers: Bolt-on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge up the wake and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops. Just don’t get caught trying to nosepress these bad boys through the park.
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).