Skylon SkyLock Locking Board Racks - Mastercraft ZFT4 / ZFT7 (Pair)
The Skylon SkyLock Locking Board Racks are the newest and most innovative board racks to date, designed and manufactured by Skylon in the USA. The Skylock Rack for the Mastercraft ZFT4 and ZFT7 Tower bolts onto your existing swivel with the same bolt pattern.
The Skylon Skylock Racks can hold any board 15-23"" wide and secure them in tightly without causing damage. The TruLock™ locking arms have protective rubber, over-sized "surf caressers" that allow you to tighten down the arm without any concern of damage, and prevent the boards from bouncing or slipping in the racks.
Using the Skylon Skylock Rack is incredibly easy. Simply open up the arm, place in your board, then press the arm back in as snug as you want to lock the board into place. Making a stop to grab an afternoon bite and worried about your boards? Easily lock your boards in place with a padlock so the arm can't release the board.
In addition to storing your boards without worry, the Skylon Skylock Rack also features vest holders so you can dry your vest off into the lake instead of the boat, and a flag holder so you can mount the flag up when you're stopped for a swim.
Skylon Skylock Locking Board Rack for Mastercraft ZFT2 Features
- Sold as a Pair
- TruLock™ Technology keeps your boards totally secure and doesn't allow for any bouncing or slipping
- Adapters available for almost every tower manufactured
- 2 Vest holders on each rack
- Skier Down Flag Holder
- First board to use a Master Lock to securely lock the boards in the rack
- Fits ALL sizes of Wakeboards, Surfboards, & Wakeskates
- 6061 Billet Aluminum and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Finished with a super durable Hard Anodize
- EPDM rubbers to protect your expensive equipment
- Proudly Made In-House in the USA
- 1 Year
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).