Roswell Aviator Wake Tower
The Aviator Tower is packed with premium and industry proven OEM features designed for the ultimate wakeboarding experience. Roswell's patented cam latch and handle system make folding the Aviator quick and easy. With a simplified low-profile universal mounting system that can be top or side mounted, the Aviator will accommodate tower widths ranging from 80" to 98" with the narrow center section and tower widths from 86" to 104" with the wide center section. The Aviator is fully pre-wired for lights, speakers, and a dedicated Roswell USCG approved Anchor Light mounting position. Compatible with all Roswell accessories, the Aviator Tower comes standard with sturdy weld-on mounts for your favorite swivel/fixed rack, patented weight-assist that makes folding the tower, making adjustments, or service work virtually effortless, as well as a matte black or gloss white painted finish. Any way you look at it, the Aviator Tower is setting new standards in tower innovation and design, and will no doubt take your wakeboarding experience to new heights.
Roswell Aviator Tower Features
- Patented weight-assist system
- Forward folding universal tower
- Patented cam latch & handle system
- Universal low-profile mounting system
- 316 stainless steel mounting hardware
- 316 stainless steel rod ends
- Pre-wired for lights and speakers
- Brushed anodized center section finish
- Mounting options for swivel board racks and fixed racks
- Designed to work with Aviator Soft Top and Shadow Top Bimini
- Schedule 40 tubing
Roswell Aviator Tower Dimensions
- 2-3/8" tubing
- 3" center section tubing
- Telescoping enter section allows tower widths from 80" to 98"
- Narrow model fits up to 86" width
- Wide model fits up to 104" width
NOTE: Narrow and wide dimensions are given with towers in top mount orientation. When rotating the tower mount in for side mounting, the orientation of the mount will make the width dimension 1-3 inches less than these given measurements.
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).