Roswell Aviator Pro Wake Tower
The Roswell Aviator Pro Wake Tower is packed full of premium features and designed for an integrated factory tower installation experience. It includes Roswell's patented cam latch & handle system that makes folding the Aviator a quick and simple breeze. The Pro model takes it one step further with this already great tower by offering it with a perfect tower base for your gunnel mount installation. Need more head clearance or room to throw on some Roswell tower speakers? The Aviator Pro also has a 4.5" inch riser upgrade option that adds a nice OEM look as well. The Aviator will accommodate tower widths ranging from 80" to 92" with the narrow model and tower widths from 86" to 104" with the wide model. The tower comes standard fully pre-wired for lights, speakers, and includes dedicated Roswell USCG approved Anchor Light mounting position.
Your boat might not have came straight from the factory with this tower but people will surely believe it did once it is installed. The Aviator Pro is a premium aftermarket tower with the factory look you've always wanted.
Roswell Aviator Pro Wake Tower Features
- Adjustable telescoping center section
- Patented cam latch & weight-assist system
- Billet aluminum feet and 316 stainless steel mounting hardware
- Forward folding universal tower
- Additional accessories can be added by using Roswell's Universal Clamp
- Pre-wired for lights and speakers
- OEM like tower base for flat gunnel style mounting
- Designed to work with Aviator Soft Top and Shadow Top Bimini
- Mounting options for swivel board racks and fixed racks
- Roswell USCG approved anchor light included
NOTE: This is the Pro version of the Aviator tower, which requires parallel horizontal mounting surfaces for installation. For more flexibility, including vertical "side" mounting, the standard Roswell Aviator Wakeboard tower is available.
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).