Ronix Flyweight Atlantik Wakesurf Board
The best slashing board ever made: The Atlantik is designed for powerful bottom turns, off-the-lip airs, and buckets of spray. It features high-performance power and response that is always available to the rider. Start thinking about making your turn, and the next thing you know you’ve landed a backside air and are back in the pocket ready to send your next line. Ronix wanted to make a board that felt like a 90’s ocean surfer from days past with modern shaped components contributing to the board's unique performance. This makes for a board that you'll always feel excited to ride!
Ronix Flyweight Atlantik Wakesurf Board Features
- Thru-Tail Bottom Concave: Creates lift and speed through the tail of the board making it easier to rebalance from spins and maintain pocket speed.
- Rail Wings: Create break in rail-line allowing for pivoting of the tail.
- Fang Tail: Originally cut by hand on the shores of Lake Ronix. This reduces drag and increases straight-line speed. It also makes it easier to maneuver the board when on rail.
- Rapid Taper: The taper from the board’s wide point to the nose is aggressive. This decreases the engaged rail creating instant turns and pivoting in the nose.
- Dome Top: Increases height of rider’s foot. This allows the board to roll from edge to edge faster. Increases buoyancy due to additional foam.
- Quad Fin: Coupled with the right board design, quad fins provide power at the bottom turn and quick release at the top of the wake. Propel the board into the turn with no performance hang-ups when you are ready to release into a trick.
- Two – 3.5” Epoxy Asymmetric Fins
- Two – 1.8” Epoxy Nub Asymmetric Fins
- Fin – S System
- Floating Fins
- Grooved EVA Front / Rear Pad
- Lava Resin
- Handmade by Robots
- Hidden Core Vents
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Wave Size
- Fin Compatiblity
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).