WakeMAKERS Inline Check Valve Fitting
Unhappy with metal body swing check valves, clunky threaded connections, and additional restriction common with most check valve fittings, we had this inline non-return check valve designed and built to our specs. There are a wide array of applications for non-return check valves in wakeboard ballast systems, and we have done extensive testing to ensure our new valves will perform in all situations.
The full flow design of these 3/4", 1" and 1-1/8" inline check valve means they don't inhibit the flow of water when open, which makes them ideal for use in ballast systems where volume is paramount. The lightweight, fully composite, design requires no maintenance, will never rust, accepts hose connections directly with no adapters needed, and can be installed at any angle in any position (unlike more common household swing check valves) for the ultimate in installation flexibility.
Simply put, if you need a check valve on your boat, these are the best option available anywhere, and are actually less expensive and perform better than the valves you can buy at home improvement stores.
- Preventing Siphon Draining: When using an aerator pump in an automated ballast system, installing a check valve between the ballast bag and pump will prevent a siphon from starting, which can completely drain the bags.
- Drain Above Waterline: When using a flexible vane reversible ballast pump, check valves can also be used to drain ballast bags above the waterline, offering visual and audible indication of when the system is draining.
- Share One Thru-hull Connector: Another popular application for check valves is to combine the drain or vent line on two ballast bags while isolating them from each other. That prevents water that is being pumped out of one bag from flowing back down into the other while sharing a common thru-hull connector, which reduces the number of holes that have to be drilled in the boat.
This 1" inline check valve fitting is also a direct replacement for Fly High's W753 inline check valve fitting. It functions exactly the same, and almost half the price is a great value.
- 1 Year
- WakeMAKERS - view brand page
- Item #
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method. Returns on orders older than 30 days can be processed but will be completed for store credit in total of the returned item and not a return on the original payment method. Returns on orders older than 365 days cannot be processed and are unable to be accepted.
Option 1: To initiate a return, log in to your account and click on the "My Orders" tab on the left side of the page, navigate to the order or product you'd like to return and follow the instructions to return the item/s.
Option 2: Contact us via phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Fill out the back of the packing slip that was included with your order, noting the RMA number where specified and include the packing slip with your shipment back to us. Returns without an RMA number and packing slip cannot be processed and will not be accepted. If you need a duplicate copy of the packing slip, contact us.
Returns will be processed within 3 business days after receiving them. Please note that it can take up to 10 business days (2 weeks) for the refunds to be posted to your original payment method.
*Returns for propellers, propeller pullers, custom ballast bags, blemished ballast bags, lengths of hose, lengths of wire, eFoil Batteries and any other custom modified product are not accepted. All sales on these products are final.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).