2020 Liquid Force Rhyme / Riot 6X Wakeboard Package
2020 Liquid Force Rhyme Wakeboard
Not only does Guenther Oka need a high-performance board, so do the groms that follow in his footsteps. This year Liquid Force has introduced a 134 Rhyme for the smaller rippers out there, along with a 139 and 144. The single concave with quad molded-in fins that are fused into LF's exclusive flex tip technology give this board ultimate response, rebound, and increased board feel with minimal drag. The Rhyme has a split-tip shape that further adds to improved edge hold and control. With a 3-Stage rocker, this board boosts off the steepest wakes while the flex core softens the big landings.
2020 Liquid Force Rhyme Wakeboard Features
- Diamond Split Tip Shape w/ Inverted Sidecut Ends
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker
- LF FlexTrack™ System
- FSC™ Certified Wood CNC’d Core
- Triax Glass Layup/li>
- Triple Concave Hull w/ Edge Channels
- FlexZone™ Tip & Quad Channel Fins
- Concaved Beveled Rail
- Radiused LiquidRail™ Sidewall
- LF DuraBase w/ Molded-In Fins
- Optimized for 4D Bindings
- Compatible w/All Bindings
2020 Liquid Force Riot 6X Wakeboard Bindings
Harley Clifford continues to charge harder and go bigger. As Harley pushes to new limits, The Liquid Force Riot 6X must do the same. The 6X Riot has an updated cushioning system so Harley can launch higher, knowing he will have a softer landing. The Riot's one of a kind 3D molded uni-body quarter wraps your foot for secure and stable energy transmission. The Riot 6X is all you need for big cuts, monster jumps and stable landings. The Riot 6X fits any Wakeboard!
2020 Liquid Force Riot 6X Binding Features
- LF 6X Chassis System 3D Molded Uni-Body Side Panels LF's Honeycomb Flex Floor Cushioning system Reflex Liner With Impact Eva Midsole Dual Locking Lace Zones TPE Chassis Dampening Base Pad Medium Width Fit Fits All Wakeboards
- 1 Year
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).