Liquid Force Remedy Aero / Aero 6X Wakeboard Package
Liquid Force Remedy Aero Wakeboard
Liquid Force took one of the lightest boards in their line and made it even lighter for 2021, weighing an astonishing 5.35 lbs. The Liquid Force Aero Core Remedy Wakeboard is made from a lightweight divinycell core with C4 carbon-reinforced top and base making the Remedy Aero extremely durable. Liquid Force went back to the three position M6 inserts to make it compatible with any binding. The split-tip shape and quad fin set up will give you the grip for ripping turns and control edging up the wake. Add in an aggressive 3 stage rocker and triple concave flowing into the venturi quad channels, and the Remedy Aero will have you soaring up there with the Space X crew.
Liquid Force Remedy Aero Wakeboard Features
- Superlight Diamond Split Tip Shape
- Aggressive Three Stage Rocker
- Three Position M6 Inserts
- Lightweight Divinycell CNC’d Aero Core
- C4 Quad Carbon™ Reinforced Top & Base
- Pro-Glass Combo Layup
- Triple Concave Hull w/ Edge Channels
- Venturi Quad Channel Tips
- Thin Profile Low Volume Rails
- Bladed RX Quad Fin Setup
- Optimized for 4D™ Bindings
- Designed for LF 6X™ Bindings And All 6” Bindings
- Harley Clifford Pro Model Board
Liquid Force Aero 6X Wakeboard Bindings
Harley Clifford is demanding on his gear, whether it’s sending pro-tour winning runs or just hitting doubles off the wake behind his own boat. He needs a binding that is flexible yet ultra-supportive. Harley also wants the lightest binding Liquid Force could build, so they laser cut all the unnecessary weight for the all-new 2021 Aero 6X Wakeboard Bindings. To handle all the abuse Harley could throw at it they also reinforced the overlay with carbon skin reinforcements. Still packed with features like the Reflex liner, Honeycomb Flex Floor, dual zonal Ex Lace system, and canted footbeds, the 2021 Liquid Force Aero 6X Wakeboard Bindings are light, flexible, and ready to take flight.
Liquid Force Aero 6X Wakeboard Binding Features
- Flex: Medium
- Fit: Medium
- Laser Cut & Sonic Welded Uni-body Side Panels
- Water Shedding TPU Skin
- Carbon with TPU matrix flexible support structure
- Tuned Asymmetrical Flex Pattern
- Dual locking Lace Zones
- Reflex Liner With Impact EVA Midsole
- 6X™ High Performance Chassis System
- Honeycomb Flex Floor™ Cushioning System
- Non-slip TPE Impact Dampening Base
- Fits All Wakeboards
- 1 Year
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).