2020 Lib Tech Manna Tee Wakesurf Board
Lib Tech has expanded upon their wakesurf line added the Manna Tee Wakesurf Board to their quiver of flat out fun boards. This longboard inspired shape brings the look and feel of a big ocean log but is shrunken down to a 5' or 5' 4" size to ride better behind the boat. Whether you are looking to surf every possible inch of your surf wake or wanting to throw as many toes over the nose as possible, the Lib Tech Manna Tee Wakesurf Board will do the trick.
The Lib Tech Manna Tee has a longboard outline combines a smooth rail line and fast rockerline to create a user-friendly ride that can surf waves of all shapes and sizes. The Manna Tee can be a fun cruiser shape that begs you to toss out the shaka as you put your toes on the nose but can also aggressively hack the wave and spray buckets of water when you want to. Everyone knows that Lib Tech builds and designs great surfboards. Their quiver of wakesurf boards just got way, way better with the addition of the Lib Tech Manna Tee.
Lib Tech Manna Tea Wakesurf Board Features
- Eco-Impacto Thermo Pressure Fusion Process - Technologically tougher, environmentally nicer!
- Magnesium Fiber - Tough, resilient, great rebound
- Basalt Fiber - Natural dampening properties, pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Carbon Power Spine Stringer - Perfect flex tuning
- Nitrogenecell Foam - Strong, light, waterproof, and made from recycled content
- Hexzylon Fiber Foam Skin for smooth riding
- Bio-Matrix Resin - Strong, lasts longer than epoxy
- Elasto Perimeter Dampening Fiber - Flex control, pop, precision
- Sprock Blocks - Crush & dent resistant, adds more pop
- Included Fins: 2 x ASYM 4-1/4", 2 x SYM 1-5/8"
- Fin Boxes: 4 FOC II (FCS II Compatible)
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Wave Size
- Fin Compatiblity
- FOC II
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).