Lib Tech Fly Pad Wakesurf Board
Introducing Mike Olson’s new Fly Pad, a scaled-down, teched up, ultra-speedy, wake expanding, high-performance, skateboard influenced wake surf shape. The game-changing Fly Pad comes in three short, magical alien sizes: 3’10”, 4’ and 4’3”… you ride it 6-8” shorter than your normal board. Mike is a big fellow and rides the 4’ and has never been happier! There are so many features designed into this small fun enhancing dream stick it clogged our CAD programs...
The Lib Tech Fly Pad shape features a narrow bullet-like outline that is quick rail to rail, has a speedy straight rail line, and a wide fast tail with super pop. This is combined with a flatter rocker body and precision beveled nose that fits radically into small spaces. Mike added some critical details he dialed in through years of experiments... hard tucked rails that release water and create lift wrap the entire shape and he added two speed-generating P.A.D. “Particle Accelerator Dish” concaves, one in the tail and one in the nose. The deck features a concave under the front foot to maximize the skateboard feel. Now you can fly with Mike on his space expanding, high-speed explorations to the magical delicious nano center of wake surf design.
Lib Tech Fly Pad Wakesurf Board Features
- High Strength Carbon Stringer - Energy memory
- Magnesium Fiber - Tough, resilient, great rebound
- Hexylon Fiber Foam Skin - Vibration absorption, dent inhibiting
- Nitrogenecell Foam with engineered vertical cell structure - Non-toxic blowing agent. High compression strength and water repellent
- G-Glass - Lightweight strengthener
- Low VOC Bio Matrix Resin - Resiliant smooth surfing
- Handcrafted in ecoIMPACTO construction with Lib Tech's new BRR Bottle Rocket Rails made from and toughened with recycled PET bottles
- Shape by Olson/Hendo
- Art by Ben Lardy
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Wave Size
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).