2021 HO Sports Omni Water Ski
A resounding improvement on crossover skis, the OMNI is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. Developed for high versatility, the OMNI marries high-performance skiing with the efficiency essential for open water skiing. The Omni's Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stability of a wide ride ski. This allows the ski to twist, creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need. The HO Sports Omni Water Ski was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wide ride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. Clean Edge Technology reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall, and releases off the upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, HO enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast-moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns. The Omni also features a SpeedSkin base, fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact. For 2021, HO included their new Asher Balance fin and Switchblade Fin System. Shaped by top pro, Will Asher, the Balance Fin features a reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. The Switchblade system takes the guesswork out of fin settings, no calipers needed! Just swap in a new blade shape and you're ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski.
HO Sports Omni / FreeMax ART Water Ski Package Features
- Flex-Frame - Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- Hybrid Width - A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail - The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Continuous Rockerline - Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- Deep Concave - Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- Speedskin Base - Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
- Traditional Construction - Fiberglass Polyurethane composite structure
- Asher Balance Fin - Reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. Shaped by Will Asher.
- Switchblade Fin System - Leave the calipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you're ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade. HO's done the work for you.
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).