2021 HO Sports Fusion Freeride Water Ski
Your absolute best days on the lake are those days when you're at the end of the handle, leaned over, in a perfect dance with the boat, on a rocket ride to the other side of the wakes. That feeling is indescribable…and it's a feeling you can only get while freeriding on water. The HO Sports Fusion Freeride is a cross between all the things that make HO's Freeride line so successful, and one of the best crossover skis on the market. The clean edge tail and low drag design on the Fusion Freeride specifically enhance the skiing experience on variable speeds and water conditions. The wide platform makes it super stable, allowing you to easily master new skills without sacrificing those smooth as butter edge to edge transitions. The end result is a ride unlike any other: the easiest deep water starts on the planet, silky smooth wake crossings, and the performance and stability of HO Sports' best-in-class Omni. Ski behind virtually any watercraft, on nearly any waterway. For 2021, HO included the new Asher Balance fin and Switchblade Fin System. Shaped by top pro, Will Asher, the Balance Fin features a reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. The Switchblade system takes the guesswork out of fin settings, no calipers needed! Just swap in a new blade shape and you're ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski.
HO Sports Fusion Freeride Water Ski Features
- Freeride Width - More surface area of smoother getups at slower speeds
- Spoon Tip - More buoyant, easy-planing surface
- Hybrid Edge Design - Clean Edge Technology tail for efficiency and Traditional Beveled forebody for stability
- Low Drag Design Asher Balance Fin - Reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction
- Switchblade Fin System - Leave the calipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you're ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade. HO Sports has done the work for you.
- Direct Connect or Traditional Boot Compatible
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).