2021 Doomswell Nubstep Wakesurf Board
Designed and shaped for the serious wakesurfer, the Doomswell Nubstep delivers a high-performance ride in a fun hybrid shape. Bringing together a mixture of both skim and surf style features, this hybrid board offers the best of both worlds in wakesurfing.
The pulled back wing and rounded diamond tail offers a tight turning radius that allows you to snap turns quickly and transition edge to edge easily. The flat bottom and minimal rocker gives it tons of speed and quick acceleration when the rider steps on the gas. Crisp round rails make for a forgiving, friendly ride that is still super quick and responsive while initiating turns. The carbon fiber stringer reinforcement throughout the belly of the Nubstep gives it more strength and responsiveness. Equipped with a Futures quad fin system, riders can easily change the fin configuration to totally switch up how the board rides. One rad feature is the vented plug that helps the board to self vent, maintaining a balanced pressure inside the board. This is great for those who wakesurf in super hot weather or experience drastic elevation changes going to/from the lake. If you take your riding seriously and want a serious high-performance surfer, the Doomswell Nubstep might just be your new favorite ride.
Doomswell Dubstep Wakesurf Board Features
- Ultralight weight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness
- Epoxy Fiberglass Skin provides strong yet flexible shell
- Vent Plug / Self Venting to help maintain the balance of pressure inside the Wakesurf boards
- Futures (ILT) Quad Fin System - lightest and strongest fin system in the world
- Futures Thermocore F3 front fins for loose radical surfing
- TMF1 rear fins to increase drive and provide directional control through turns without sacrificing speed
- Full Deck Traction w/ 3M Marine Grade PSA Adhesive
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Wave Size
- Fin Compatiblity
This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP (Diisononyl phthalate) and DIDP (Diisodecyl phthalate) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best Price Promise
We want you to receive the best possible deal on your boating products. We match any authorized dealer's advertised price for the same in-stock item. What does that mean for you? If you find the same product in stock at another authorized retailer we'll gladly match their price delivered price. Don't forget that on top of our free fast shipping (on any order over $99 shipped to the Continental US) we also offer our exclusive lifetime technical support.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only valid on products sold by factory authorized internet dealers.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available with any coupons or individual discounts.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is based on the delivered price for the item and will factor in shipping and tax charges.
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is only available on an exact, in stock product with a displayed internet price (not price implied after promotions and coupons)
- WakeMAKERS Best Price Promise is not available to be applied retroactively, so please contact us us BEFORE placing your order.
If you have any questions about our price match policy, or if you would like us to match a price for you, simply contact us.
Note We have the right to refuse price matching at any time for any reason. In order to qualify for price matching, the item must be identical make, model, year, and part number, and must be in stock. Price matching excludes sale items and previously purchased products.
365 Day Returns
365 Day Returns Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we gladly accept returns on any new product for up to 365 days from the date your order ships. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method for up to 30 days from the original ship date. Returns on orders older than 30 days up to 365 days will be processed as store credit that can be applied to a future order.
For the full details of our 365 Return Policy, including any restrictions or exclusions, please visit the Returns & Exchanges section on Customer Service page.
Our product experts bring over 40+ years of real-world experience and knowledge of the boating industry. They really know the gear, because they spend their free time out on the water with friends and family testing the products out.
Product Expert Phone Hours 9am - 5pm (PST) Monday - Friday
Product Expert Email We respond to most emails within 24-48 hours.
Looking for specific installation guides or instructional videos? Check out our Resource Section for detailed information.
WakeMAKERS Online Shopping Tools Our Finder tools are designed to help you pick the perfect product. We've simplified the complex process of finding the right ballast or prop for you boating style and made it easy by doing the research for you.
Our goal is simple; provide the best product, at the best price, with the best customer support.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
The last thing you want to do is pay to have your order shipped when shopping online, which is why we include free shipping on all orders over $99*.
*Free shipping offer applies to orders over $99 shipped within the Continental United States and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions (including coupon codes).