Compatible with our Plug-and-Wake wiring system, our Premium Reversible Pump offers a respectable 110 pounds per minute of ballast filling power, and integrates perfectly with the WakeMAKERS ecosystem.
From the beginning, our goal was to offer the fastest, most durable and easiest to install reversible ballast pump on the market. The result is our Premium FIP ballast pump, which offers 12GPM (110lbs/minute) of flow, an industry leading 2 year warranty, and when combined with our exclusive Plug-and-Wake Wiring Solutions, is the easiest to install.
Also includes a polyurethane impeller as standard for superior performance and unparalleled resistance to run-dry damage.
NOTE: This pump is NOT a direct replacement for the original pump in most Mastercraft's, Yamaha's, Nautique's, Centurion's, Supra and Moomba models due to the differences in electrical load. If your boat uses a basic relay system this pump can be used, but more advanced Power Distribution Modules will require direct replacement with the factory pump. Please contact us for fitment questions and applications.
Versatile, High Volume Connection Options The unique design of the pump head features integrated hose barbs for use with 1" hose, just slide the hose over the bronze inlet and outlet ports and secure with hose clamps.
Additionally, 1/2" NPT female connections are provided for use with smaller hose (use with optional 1/2" thread to 3/4" hose barb adapter to convert to the more common 3/4" hose size), giving you a multitude of connection options.
- Fill Rate: 110lbs/min
- Flow Rate: 720 Gallons Per Hour / 12 Gallons Per Minute
- Physical Dimensions: 7.95" L x 4.72" W x 3.54" H
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" Hose Barb and 1/2" NPT Internal Thread
- Self-priming: Yes
- Safety Features: Ignition Protected
Suggested mounting hardware will depend on how you are mounting the pump:
- For through-bolted applications (which is suggested due to the weight of the pump), we recommend a 3/16th drill bit and a #8 machine screw of appropriate length.
- For surface mounting (when the back side of the mounting surface is unavailable), we recommend a 1/8" drill bit and a #8 sheet metal screw of appropriate length (see recommended accessories).