2016 Straight Line Sumo Flat Sac (800 lbs)
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
The 800lb. Straight Line Sumo Flat Sac should be renamed the floor sac since it will take the place of your snap in carpet. Easily one of the most innovative wakeboard ballast bags we've seen in a while, the Flat Sac was made for riders by the Liquid Force testing and R&D crew led by Tim. Anyone that is going to slam their boat knows that weighting the mid ship is key to maintaining the right distribution of weight, which makes for a bigger wake, without altering the shape. With that principle, and achieving the best possible wake, in mind, Tim and his crew set out to design this unique product for the wakeboard ballast industry.New Key Features
- Totally new flat space saving design. The floor becomes useful so feel free to walk or stand on it without worrying if it will flex.
- The material is thick and will remind you of a Zodiak or white water raft
- Once filled to capacity the floor sac holds its flat shape and will not slosh. This is not a water bed liner.
- Easily drain the single compartment quickly with the new Super Sumo ballast pump. There are no internal baffles to worry about.
For 2013 Straight Line Sumo Sacs are now outfitted with three 1" NPT threaded ports allowing for the easiest integration into your factory ballast system.
The Straight Line Sumo Sacs are the most flexible, puncture-resistant ballast bags available today. Sumo Sacs are made with a sandwiched, woven polyester core and have internally glued and taped seams for a nearly indestructible bag. The sandwich construction keeps them thin, so they are easy to fold up and store when not in use. Straight Line spent a lot of time measuring different boats to make sure that these square bags will fit anywhere on any boat.