Star One Deluxe Wakeboard Tower Polished Stainless Steel
Unmistakable looks, unbeatable strength. Packed with features, the Star One Deluxe Wakeboard Tower leads the pack through innovation and absolute style. With its progressive wishbone shape, the Titan Series II tower provides rock-solid resistance against the rider's pull for a mean pop off the wake. Titan uses a "boat-friendly" non-rigid mounting system; the baseplates are attached via heim joints - minimizing both lateral torque forces and the chance of stress cracking. Also unique to the Star One Tower is 2.250" stainless steel tubing, which provides exceptional corrosion resistance and incredible strength. And did we mention it's fully-collapsible? In about thirty seconds, the Titan Tower can easily be collapsed by just one person.
Titan was one of two O.E.M. (original equipment manufacturer) towers for Malibu before they brought the operation in house for the G3 Tower. Now it can be custom manufactured to fit most any boat!
The Star One Deluxe tower has taken the original Titan Tower Series II to new heights!
- Rolled rear section: This tower takes the great features of the original, and goes one step further. The Series II tower has a re-designed rear section for added curve appeal.
- Chromed aluminum accessories, such as baseplates: Flashy new baseplates are now attached from the underside eliminating any exposed bolt heads, plus they are now chromed, for added durability and long lasting shine.
- New tow spool: A chrome double rope tow spool with rope-saver.
- Collapsibility is even easier: new soft touch thumb knob. Also included is a new redundant safety mechanism. Simply remove the new quick-release safety pin and unscrew the knob to collapse the tower.
- Available in Polished Stainless Steel