2014 Ronix William Intelligent Core Wakeboard
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
The doctorate version of the Ronix Bill board with a keen regard for solving mathematical equations. This board is a showcase of Ronix's most advanced Intelligent Core technology. The delivery of constant feedback to the rider snaps the board into the rider similar to one of the super aggressive Parks wakeboards from years past. Complete with a Maple stringer, Italian made machined foam, Mod Pour Foam, parabolic Paulownia wood, and a full carbon fiber wrap.
The latest in progressive shapes for the next generation of riders with bigger wakes, faster speeds and longer rope lengths in mind. Bill created a fresh machine that is faster than any of his previous aquatic fabrications. This shape rides higher on the water and will push the tail up providing less resistance. The trend of obtaining the fastest board on the water continues. The William has more top water momentum so the rider will not have to work as hard. Last but not least Ronix also exaggerated the thinned out tip/tail of this new shape giving a recoiled snap for more explosion.
- Rails/Edges:Grip & Release Technology
- Fin Configuration:4-1.0" fins & 4-.8" utility fins
- Rocker Type:Blended 3-stage
- Hull:Late Rocker Line
- Core:Arced Paulownia & Maple Wood Stringers, Blended Glass and Woven Glass/Carbon
- Laminates:Parallel Carbon Fiber Weave
- Base Type:Sintered
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
- Technology:Intelligent Core-Delivers the most feedback between a rider and the board