2014 Ronix El Von Videl Schnook Utility Nu Core Wakeboard
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
The wood core provides a delayed pop off of the wake that feels more like a snowboard than a wakeboard. The board needed a little more stiffness and rebound that could only be created by adding the Ronix exclusive interwoven carbon fiberglass.
Paul loves to talk about that fulcrum. The point or support on which a lever pivots. It is needed to pivot a slider board off the liquid kicker at the park. Carbon fiber stringers work together with the maple and Paulownia core creating a snow season in the summertime.
- Rails/Edges: Grip & Release Technology
- Fin Configuration:4 Babooshka fins
- Rocker Type:Blended Rocker
- Core:Paulownia Wood Stringers
- Laminates:Diamond Glass-Has less swing weight and helps transfer energy from the tip to the tail of the board.
- Base Type:Sintered
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
- Technology:Stored Energy-Gives the board a more delayed release off the wake. Similar to a snowboard or skateboard.