2014 Ronix Code 22 Intelligent Core Wakeboard
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
Dean Smith came to Ronix looking for a board that would help him go even bigger and this 2014 Code 22 Intelligent Core is what they delivered him. The Code 22 is loaded with the most advanced technology Roix has ever put into a board.
Maple Stringers, Italian Machined Foam, Mod Pour Foam, Paulownia Wood and Carbon Fiber are all blended together to create the Code 22's Intelligent Core. If you're looking for feedback between yourself and the board, stop looking because you just found it!
The liveliness of this new shape snaps the board into the rider as they leave the wake, without having the extra explosion of a Timebomb. This Code 22 delivers more top water speed, with a vertical sidewall, and is a faster version of Dean’s Mana rocker line. Because of a little loose riding feel Dean felt it needed a couple parallel channels on the bottom for traction once on edge. Find that moment - Code 22.
- Fin Configuration:4-1.0" fins & 4-.8" utility fins
- Rocker Type:Subtle 3-stage
- Hull:Late Rocker Line
- Core:Intelligent Core, arced paulownia wood and maple strings.
- Base Type:Sintered
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
- Technology:Intelligent Core- The most feedback between a rider and their board