Ronix Bandwagon Air Core Wakeboard
Lets all give Ronix a round of applause for starting the latest freeride shape evolution: Camber Wakeboard Technology. Camber board like the Bandwagon Air Core offer the most surface area and an exaggerated tip/tail design for a new and fun ride that's unlike anything we've ever seen on the water.
The 2014 Bandwagon Air Core features the lightest core that Ronix has ever produced resulting in a One board feel on the water, with a bigger sweet spot and increased lift at slower speeds. Riders that were able to test this deck at the cables were ecstatic on how much crazier their rail presses were while maintaining stability.
The second generation prototype end to end measured 146 cm but only had 138 cm of running surface on the water. This produced the stability of a larger board, but a shape that created the agility of a much shorter board because of the much shorter contact points. The riding feel and energy compare nicely to the Phoenix Project.
The board in prototype form was amazing and then the engineers wanted to experiment with something new... Camber. The Ronix team riders were freaking out after the final shape was pressed. Riders were obtaining much more hang time because they were pushing off of both legs at take off in a powerful naturally centered position. Jump on The Bandwagon this season and you will be glad you did.
- Rails/Edges:Full center rail that blends to a thinner design at the tip/tail
- Fin Configuration:4 alloy 1.0" fins and 4 fiberglass .8" babooshka fins
- Rocker Type:Camber
- Hull:Camber with a clean bottom design
- Core:Air Core Foam-the lightest foam core on the market
- Base Type:Sintered-Durable and fast; what more could you ask for?
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
- Technology:Camber+Air Core- The lightest and most unique design in the industry