Polk Bluetooth Marine Stereo Head Unit
The all new Polk PA450UM marine source unit offers wake boat owners the best options when it comes to listening to music. Whether you are going to be streaming using Bluetooth or plugging in your iPod or iPhone the capabilities are all here.
Polk's new interface uses a digital control panel for two-way data via JDAB which means your phone can be safely stored away and controlled by someone with dry hands.
In the world of marine stereo receivers a two-piece modular design is the only way to go. This black box system allows for a remote installation of the brain while the shallow mounting depth of the deck takes up the least amount of space possible.
Polk is also the OEM stereo head unit suppiler for all of Correct Craft's Air Nautique Wakeboard Boats for the 2014 season.
- 200 watts max (50W x 4)
- Two-piece modular design (commander and hideaway module)
- Waterproof commander (IPX6) and module (IPX5)
- Bluetooth® (A2DP/AVRCP)
- SiriusXM Ready™ (requires SXV200B tuner)
- Full iPod®/iPhone® controls and charging (via USB)
- USB jack for connection of digital media device
- White backlit illumination
- NOAA seven-channel weatherband
- EQ presets
- AM/FM electronic tuner (US/Euro selectable)
- Auxiliary line level audio input (RCA)
- Four-channel line level audio output (RCA, front + rear)
- Wired remote capable (optional PRC100BC, PRC200BC)
- Two-wire power system with non-volatile memory
- Detachable chrome trim ring
- Silicone rubber face cover
- Conformal coated circuit boards prevents damage from high humidity and salt
- Corrosion resistant materials/finishes (ASTMB117)
- Low battery warning
- UV resistant (ASTMD4329)
- Regulatory certifications: FCC/CE/C-tick/RoSH