Liquid Force Witness Grind Wakeboard
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
A fan favorite and rider preferred wakeboard, the Liquid Force Grind has been a staple in the Liquid Force line for years! It's easy to see why the Witness has been a part of the Liquid Force line when you hop on it for a spin. The Witness' 3-stage hybrid rocker gives you the perfect blend of control, speed, and pop off the wake!
If you’re an intermediate boat rider with aspirations to also dab into the cable park world with endless slider and rail possibilities, look no further. This is a poppy forgiving board with a durable grind base, the Liquid Force Witness Grind Wakeboard will help you progress to the next level in any aspect of water riding. It has unlimited potential, is ultra smooth, and will improve your riding style.
A lot of Liquid Force team riders have ridden this board at some point in their career because it gets the job done!
- Rails/Edges:Winged rail shape- side slots give you a quicker release off the wake
- Fin Configuration:Molded-in deep, canted long based side fins
- Rocker Type:3-stage, Hybrid Rocker
- Hull:Double Concave V-Tail-Controlled water flow through the tip/tail for added thrust up and off the wake
- Core:Foam Core
- Laminates:Pro-Glass Combo Layup
- Base Type:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
- Technology:Cable/Boat Hybrid Board
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.