Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard
Smooth, consistent, and high performing are all great ways to describe how the 2014 LF Watson rides. The 3-Stage rocker is designed to deliver HUGE pop off the wake and the triple concave mid section helps disperse the water as you make your re-entry back into the atmosphere. If you want to fly high and save your knees, the Watson wakeboard is a good choice.
The Watson's LF Durabase Hull and a Pro Glass Layup provide a strong and stable platform for you to exude your own style on. Take a set on the 2014 Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard and witness the amazing pop and buttery smooth landings for yourself.
- Rails/Edges:Hook edge rail gives superior bite when you need and catch-free sliding on rails
- Fin Configuration:Bladed RX Quad Fin Setup
- Rocker Type:Agressive 3-Stage Rocker for riders that like the straight-up pop off the wake
- Hull:Triple concave into Quad V channels helps soften landings by dispersing water
- Core:Foam Core
- Laminates:Pro-Glass Combo Layup
- Base Type:LF Durabase Hull
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.