2016 Liquid Force Watson Hybrid Wakeboard
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
Shawn's current design, the 2014 Liquid Force Watson Hybrid Wakeboard is no different. Soon to be a legend in itself, this board has defined hybrid technology featuring a unique triple concave to dual concave V hull, hybrid construction and Liquid Force's exclusive grind base to make it responsive in all scenarios.
Because Shawn spends more time behind the boat these days his shape is designed to smoothly launch off the wake, but it still offers the flex and feel you need to hit rails at the cable park.
- Rails/Edges:Concaved Beveled Rail- Catch free on rails and extra bite on the water
- Fin Configuration:LF Slider Quad Fin
- Rocker Type:Aggressive, 3-Stage Rocker
- Hull:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Core:Precision CNC Wood/PVC Core
- Laminates:Special Triax Glass Layup
- Base Type:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
- Technology:Hybrid Technology-buttery flex and huge pop off the wake
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.