2014 Liquid Force Super Trip Wakeboard
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
The 2014 Liquid Force Super Trip Wakeboard Hybrid is the board that turned the “King of the Cable” Tom Fooshee into a believer in the Hybrid revolution.
This year’s he’s switched from a standard construction board and exclusively rides his Liquid Force Super Trip Wakeboard. Jumping on this board, he quickly learned that it was the best of both worlds as it features the Continuous Rocker Trip shape that we’ve all grown to love with Hybrid Tech for an alternative riding style. The rocker type gives this board a really quick edge to edge feel that keeps the rider progressing along smoothly around the corners or up the wake.
The durability aimed features such as Liquid Rail and Grind Base make it ideal for any park situation, and the combination of all of this made it the perfect ride for Tom, or anyone looking for a versatile “do-it-all” board!
- Rails/Edges:Variable Edge Rail- lifted edge in the center make it catch free, and sharper edges at the tip give it traction and control
- Fin Configuration:4 LF Slider Fins
- Rocker Type:Aggressive, Continuous Rocker
- Hull:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Core:Precision CNC Wood/PU Core
- Laminates:Triax Glass Layup
- Base Type:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
- Technology:Hybrid Technology- precision flex and amazing response