Liquid Force Slab Wakeboard
It’s an all wood core board that provides a stiff, yet snappy flex to pop off flat water with ease. With a durable extruded base and a rounded liquid Rail, the Liquid Force Slab Wakeboard offers just enough forgiveness to prevent the hard slams that are inevitable as you progress your way up the jibbing ranks!
Whether it’s your park and boat board or simply your rail riding quiver board, the Liquid Force Slab Wakeboard is a super fun, buttery board that will keep you smiling through your entire session!
- Rails/Edges:LF Exclusive Liquid Rail, the outside edge of the board is the strongest part of the board
- Fin Configuration:4 LF Slider Fins
- Rocker Type:Progressive, 3-Stage Rocker
- Hull:Extruded Grind Base
- Core:Precision CNC Wood/PVC Core
- Laminates:Special Triax Glass Layup
- Base Type:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.