Liquid Force Raph Hybrid Wakeboard
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
Raph Derome has an all new shape for total park domination: The 2014 Liquid Force Raph Hybrid!
It's pretty amazing that a rider like Raph Derome is just getting his first pro model board, but sometimes good things take some time. The Raph board is a hard-charging cable/park style wakeboard that offers catch-free performance on the rails but it still holds an edge when you need it to.
The Raph’s triple-stringer, Hybrid Composite Core is wrapped in a bullet proof Liquid Rail and Liquid Force’s exclusive Grind Base to give you lot’s of lively spring and flex. This board is a performer that is ultra sensitive, giving it the ultimate in board control and feel.
- Rails/Edges:Concaved Beveled Rail- Catch free on rails, but holds on the water
- Fin Configuration:4 LF Slider Fins
- Rocker Type:Progressive, 3-Stage Rocker
- Hull:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Core:Precision CNC Wood/PU Core Triple Stringers
- Laminates:Triax Glass Layup
- Base Type:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
- Technology:LF Hybrid Technology-Precision flex and superior strength
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.