Liquid Force Jett Wakeboard
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
Cable lovers will be happy to see that it’s also available in a GRIND version, so go big knowing your board is designed to sustain the beating you can give it. Continual progression awaits you with the Liquid Force Jett wakeboard!
- Rails/Edges:Winged Rail Shape- shorter rails release quicker off the wake
- Fin Configuration:Molded-in Deep, Canted long based
- Rocker Type:Progressive, 3-Stage Hybrid Rocker
- Core:Foam Core
- Base Type:
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.