Liquid Force FLX Wakeboard
A single concave between tip channels gives drive into your hits and lift onto them with confidence. Tweak this shape all you want and feel the Liquid Force FLX Wakeboard comes alive under your feet!
- Rails/Edges:Radiused Liquid Rail Sidewalls
- Fin Configuration:4-LF Slider Fins
- Rocker Type:Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Core:Full Wood Profiled Core
- Base Type:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.