Liquid Force Dream Grind Wakeboard
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
As our sport has progressed, younger riders want more from their equipment. To answer this call, we’re offering the new DREAM 125. The 125 has a full outline and a more aggressive rocker curve to conquer today’s larger wakes.
Each of the two smaller Dream shapes “soften” to serve the needs of all sized future rippers. Not only will this series help your stars learn new tricks, but it’ll keep them coming back for more.
- Rails/Edges:Variable Edge Rail
- Fin Configuration:Mellow molded in fins
- Rocker Type:Classic continuous rocker on 111 and 118 and 3-stage hybrid on 125
- Core:Foam Core
- Laminates:Pro-Glass Combo Layup
- Base Type:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.