Liquid Force Deluxe Wakeboard
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
When it was time to update his pro-model board, the Liquid Force Deluxe Wakeboard, he knew exactly what he wanted. Modified for 2014, this rail assassin now features a slightly more Aggressive 3 Stage Rocker, a bit more flex on the tip and tail, and of course still features our Hybrid Technology, and our exclusive Grind Base for durability.
If you’re looking for a board that can adapt to your environment and riding style, the Liquid Force Deluxe Wakeboard is for you!
- Fin Configuration:4-LF Slider Fins
- Rocker Type:Aggressive, 3-Stage Rocker
- Hull:Single Concave Hull- softens landings
- Core:Wood/PU Core
- Laminates:Triax Glass Combo Layup
- Base Type:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.