2017 Liquid Force Dart Wakesurf Board
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
Shawn Watson’s Dart was a crowd favorite in 2016. It is back again this year but with a whole new look. The reimagined shape features a wider tail, lower tail rocker, and increased nose rocker for more speed down the line. Attack the wave with confidence on this hard-charging surf style board.
The wide squaretail shape gives the board a ton of push down the line as well as explosive pop for huge airs off the lip of the wake. The top deck is reinforced with carbon stringers for increased strength and a lively feel on the water. A five fin box system gives the rider the ability to ride it as a single, twin, thruster, or quad.
New shape. Same style. The Dart will continue to be a crowd favorite in 2017.
Liquid Force Dart Features
- -CNC Milled / Hand Finished Lightweight EPS Wood Stringered Core
- -Dual Layer Top Glass w/ Innegra Tail Reinforcement
- -Single Layer Base Glass w/ Carbon Stringer
- -Wide Squaretail w/ Single Concave Hull
- -Square Grooved EVA Front & Rear Traction Pads w/ Molded Kickstop and Archbar
- -Five Fin Option - Comes w/ 2 Large Side Fins, 2 Stubbie 2.0s, and 1 Center Fin
A surf style board will give wakesurfers a similar feel as catching waves at the beach. Beginners will find this style of board the easiest learn on. Advanced riders will enjoy its high speed maneuverability and explosiveness.
All about options. With this setup you no longer need to choose between a twin, thruster, or quad because they are all possible. We don’t recommend riding with all five fins as it will cause significant drag and slow the board.
The increased surface area from the square tail gives the board more flotation, therefore creating increased push, quicker acceleration, and a more explosive pop. The wider the tail, the looser it will feel on the water.