Liquid Force BOB Wakeboard
Bob Soven has mastered this design and his riding has visibly gone to the next level on it. The B.O.B. is a combination of an innovative core, advance construction process, and several design features that make it truly come alive.
With the transparent graphic, one can get a glimpse of the beauty that starts at the core of this board. A thin profile CNC Wood Core is what gives this board it's lively flex pattern and unique riding style. The wood core and LF's Internal Liquid Rail Sidewall give this board an almost bulletproof durability with sacrificing any of the responsive flex. To top it all off, the 2014 BOB comes with a 5-stage rocker profile for HUGE upward pop. This truly is the ultimate wake riding machine!
- Rails/Edges:LF Internal Liquid Rail
- Fin Configuration:Bladed RX Quad Fin Setup
- Rocker Type:Progressive 5-stage Rocker- Extra straight-up kick off the wake.
- Hull:Single to Double Venture Concave Hull Shape
- Core:CNC Milled Wood Core
- Laminates:Thinner profile, wood core, lively flex pattern
- Base Type:Standard
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
- Technology:Next Gen LF Pro Model Construction-Thinner profile wood core with a livelier flex pattern.
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.