Complete Attwood Tsunami 800GPH Aerator Pump Ballast Kit
This BYOBB (Bring Your Own Ballast Bag) kit includes everything you need to install a fully automated wakeboard ballast system in your boat, just supply your favorite size Fly High Pro X Series ballast bag and you'll be set.
We've done all the work for you in creating this package, all you need to do is decide which size ballast bags you want and then get ready to experience a fully automated ballast system.
We include literally everything you need to install a single automated wakeboard ballast system except for the wakeboard ballast bag. That allows you to select the perfect wakeboard ballast bag for your application (or even use one you already have), but saves you the effort of having to become an expert on ballast systems.
If you want to automate more wakeboard ballast bags, just buy multiple kits, one for each of the ballast locations you'll be installing.
Hose and Hardware:
- 1x Attwood Silicone Marine Adhesive
- 1x 3/4" Bronze Thru-hull Intake
- 1x 3/4" Bronze Ball Valve
- 2x Attwood Tsunami 800GPH ballast pumps
- 2x Attwood Tsunami Elbow Fittings
- 30x 3/4" Wakeboard Ballast System Hose
- 1x 3/4" Anti-Siphon Vented Loop
- 2x 3/4" Fly High Flow-Rite Quick Connect Fittings
- 2x 3/4" Composite Thru-hull Fittings With Stainless Steel Cap
- 8x 3/4" Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
Wiring and Electrical:
- 1x Ballast Rocker Switch Body
- 1x Standard Rocker Switch Actuator Plate
- 1x Pre-Wired Switch Connector for Aerator Ballast Pumps
- 2x 16ga Ring Terminals
- 5x 16ga Butt Connectors
- 1x 20 Amp ATO Blade Fuse
- 1x 16ga ATO Blade Fuse Holder
- 45x 16ga 2 Conductor Marine Wire
This ballast system is the best price I have ever seen for everything that you need.
Aerator Ballast Kit + Fly High Fat Sac = Giant Surf Wakes
Perfect Copy Of A Malibu Ballast System
I needed more weight in the bow of my 2004 Malibu since it didn't come with the MLS bow tank. I bought this kit and the Fly High Integrated Bow sac and installed it in a day. It was easy for the most part. Had to call once to make sure I was correct on the placement of the vented loop. The system works great and looks like it came from the factory. You can't beat this system for the price especially if you have a bu.