Ronix District Park Wakeboard
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
If you say NO to big oil and instead prefer your wakeboard experience to be powered by renewable energy the District Park is the ride for you. This wakeboard may be the most universal offering from the test center at Radar Lake. This new deck has been fabricated solely for the demands of a cable. More surface area works better at slower speeds. Built in flutes allow this board to ride finless for a cleaner release for air tricks.
The low friction sintered base, and the bullet proof krypto cable wrap the perimeter of the board for the ultimate durability. The much lighter glass on the top deck is one of the biggest advancements for cable riders. The board has a bigger sweet spot for a truer nose or tail press, less swing weight leaving a kicker and just overall more feel on the water or synthetic concoctions.
- Rails/Edges:Sharper center rail creates a quicker edge transfer. Blends to a more vertical sidewall at the tip/tail
- Fin Configuration:4-1.0" fins & 4-.8" utility fins
- Rocker Type:Subtle 3-stage
- Hull:Blended Rocker Line with built in flutes
- Core:Mod Pour-Best strength to weight ratio Ronix has developed
- Base Type:Sintered Park Base- Fast, non-stick and ultra durable
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware