Fabric Guard Water Repellent
- Cannot add the item to shopping cart. Please try refreshing your browser.
303's Fabric Guard is perfect for restoring water repellency to your boats marine canvas. The 303 Fabric Guard will help stop leaks, protect against soiling and both oil & water based stains. It will also help fight against mildew and UV sun damage. Simply spray on the 303 Fabric Guard on to your boats canvas and let it dry. Treats approx. 75-100 sq. ft. of Marine canvass.
Protecting Sunbrella With 303 Fabric Guard: 303 Aerospace Protectant should be applied to Sunbrella fabrics after each thorough cleaning, which typically removes the original finish and reduces the fabric’s water repellency.
- Allow Sunbrella to completely air dry.
- Apply 303 Fabric Guard in a well ventilated area following instructions on the container.
- Apply 303 in a thin, even coat and allow fabric to dry completely.
- Apply a second thin, even coating of 303. (Two light coatings are more effective in restoring fabric water resistance than a single heavy coating. A 15-ounce bottle provides coverage of up to 50 square feet of fabric.)