Ronix Faith Hope Love Wakeboard
The FHL collection is packed with high-end women’s wake gear designed for women who ride. Emily loves glide speed. Most ladies put a ton of weight on their back legs pushing the tail deep into the water. This shape will keep you centered during takeoff meaning less work progressing every time you get behind a boat.
This revolution started with Emily’s female specific Coy wakeboard and now continues with the Faith Hope Love. Most female wakeboards create lift from the angle the board generates edging into the wake. This shape allows for a more progressive lady like cut into the wake.
Ronix comes with their Secret Flex construction. The engineers created a softer layup to offer more board feel on the water and softer landings. Carve like you want and get a huge consistent pop off the wake with the least amount of effort.
- Rails/Edges:Softer rail in the center. Blends to a harder rail towards the tip/tail.
- Fin Configuration:4-.6" deep molded in outer fins and 2-1.0" fins
- Rocker Type:Progressive 3-stage
- Hull:Blended Rocker Line-A combination of speed and consistency off the wake
- Core:Mod Pour- The best strength to weight ratio core Ronix has developed
- Base Type:Sintered- Ultra fast and durable
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
- Technology:Secret Flex-Lighter Glass lay up designed specifically for Woman