Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard
Finned up, the Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard lets you edge as hard as you can with positive hold. Mid-body edge channels and a concave beveled edge complete the package to keep your peak performance in control and catch-free on any of your park’s features. Dialed into Nico’s own flex preference, you’ll expand your riding on this new shape.
- Rails/Edges:Concaved Beveled Rail- smooth and catch free on rails, but holds well on the water
- Fin Configuration:4 LF Slider Fins
- Rocker Type:Aggressive, 3-Stage Rocker
- Hull:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Core:All Wood CNC'd Core
- Laminates:Lightweight Biax Glass Layup
- Base Type:LF Exclusive Grind Base
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.