Liquid Force Fusion Wakeboard
This board features a crisp, low volume variable edge rail, smooth base, and deep molded-In fins, this provides you with the best feel behind the boat period. It also features a fuller tip shape than most of Liquid Force boards for more lift and pop off the any wake.
- Rails/Edges:Variable Edge Rail- rounded and forgiving in the center, and sharper at the tip/tail for more control
- Fin Configuration:Molded-in, Long based slider side fins
- Rocker Type:3-Stage Hybrid Rocker
- Hull:Double Inside Single Concave Hull through the center
- Core:Foam Core
- Base Type:
- Binding Compatibility:M6 Hardware
Liquid Force Wakeboard Sizing
Choosing the correct size wakeboard is based on rider weight and riding style preference. There are reasons to size a wakeboard either up or down from what is suggested on the chart. Sizing Down: Less swing weight to help a rider spin faster. More aggressive feel and a quicker response from edge to edge. Less overall surface area means harder landings and a tendency for the nose to dip. Sizing Up: The ride will feel slightly slower but smoother. The larger base surface area will provide the rider with softer landings when going big but the response time from edge to edge will feel less responsive.